Daniel J. Fuhrman Covid 19 Memorial Bead Portrait Project


Daniel J. Fuhrman
Channahan, Illinois

Click on the image to view larger.
Daniel J Fuhrman Covid 19 Memorial Bead Portrait

Submitted by Debbie:
"I lost my only sibling this year from the pandemic.
He was my rock and was only 59 years old.  He was 10 months your than me.  We were considered 'Irish Twins.'  We were so close, that I now feel so lost without him.

He served in the Air Force for 4 years, then taught himself about computers and software.  He was an IT Director at the University of Chicago when he passed, just counting off the years until retirement.

We always teased each other about who was going to push who in the wheelchair when we got older.  We never expected him to go first."

----

If you have lost a loved one to Covid 19 and would like to have their portrait included in the memorial, please either email me or contact me through Facebook.

You can email Brick Stitch Bead Patterns Journal at
brickstitch@jentennille.com